Monday, January 11, 2010

Running Outta Time.

This week had been super busy! Yeay, just the start of this new semester, we had papers given back to us. My results are way satisfactory since I was away in Taiwan for 2 weeks before the exams, & I am very proud of myself for this. T'was the first time I didn't see the summed up version of the report being handed in to the teacher but we still did great, thanks to my group mates *blink*

Wednesday was L-oyaltian's dinner, the feeling was great, like the ones we used to had. Funny people & funny laughter & I managed to get myself a new bling bling hair band after going round Tampines for hours with Yingieh, trying on at least hundreds of them :]] Happy happy.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I've now completed all my tutorials that's supposed to be handed in on Tuesday & I hope I can finisht the rest like reeeeeeeeeeal soon, cuz I have dental appointments & common tests coming up really really soon!

& yea, I'm now looking very very forward to CNY cuz I have quite alot of new clothes to wear this year!

p/s. Argh, school's starting in 2 hours time, Sister's Olvl results are coming out in less than 8 hours time! Hope she does well :]]

No comments: