Friday, January 15, 2010

I kept telling myself, I don't have time for tmr.

I have so many things undone this week, & always results in the following week to be super loaded.

I have to:-
1. Complete my RWPS ppt (super impt!)
2. Finish up my tutorials for week 3 (fairly impt, or I'll have no work for next week)
3. Ppt Slides for CC ge (Photoshop is not helping me much, like it hangs every 5 mins !!)
4. Many photos to edit (Surprise :]])
5. Prepare my RWPS 10 mins speech (due on wed!)
6. Dental appointment on Sat to finish up part 2 of my root canal treatment (it doesn't hurt YAY)
7. Clear my previous last sem tutorials undone.
8. Revise for: Financial Accounting (Mon), Taxation (Thu), Cost Accounting (Fri)
9. Attend ITP briefing & get everything into my head
10. I haven't thot of any Design for my CNY card 2010 (OMSHIIIT)

I'm thinking whether I could do everything at one go,




wishful thinking right?



How the hell is it possible!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: