Sunday, January 03, 2010

New year & new school term with old syllabus.

Tmr's gonna be a brand new school term of 2010, and everything's gonna be so different.


I hope I can finish writing my report by the next week (supposedly this week), and I still haven touch any of the tutorials for this week summore all the things I haven't seen them before becuz I missed 2 weeks of lessons when I went Taiwan (OMSHIT).

Baby's going into army tmr as well :33 Shall he how he copes with this (not really my problem for this matter).


& ohhhhhhhhh, there's LY dinner cum gathering on Weds night (YAY).


I hope 2010 will be a good year for everyone out there & for me as well :]]


"Cause you're everywhere to me,
And when I close my eyes,
Its you I see.
You're everything I know,
That makes me believe,
I'm not alone."

Here we go.................2010!

No comments: