Monday, November 16, 2009

A show of hands

Started designing and drafting Qing's clique shirt on friday night, but we came up with no ideas becuz ' WE CLICK ' doesnt look nic eon the frontal. Thought for a v long time and decided to do with ' WE'R A CLIQUE<3>

Tried on the first painting process at night, before we could go to sleep peacefully.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Which I think the hardest part was to do up the stencil since my printer's outta ink! I have to manually cut and copy and paste and pen knife all my myself. Qing's a noob in these, cfm!!


Photobucket

Yea, it turned out nice, DUH!


Rushed to finish all the shirts before dinner at 天与天 @ Bedok and in the meanwhile we actually took time off to accompany Milly sis to get her Asics shoes @ RSH Fty Outlet. She said she had to try on them for as least 1 week before she could wear them to Tw!! That's true, if not later got blister.

Haha dinner was wonderful, Thomas was so cute! I think he really did alot of things he wouldn't have a chance to do in Germany, like riding on the motor machined bike, getting money from his Grandpa to get toys! And of course, eat with me *shy*

Photobucket

He actually preferred the Motor over the Bear, but the motor's not working and we dropped coins inside the bear and he starting screaming, timidtimid.

Photobucket
Photobucket

SEE! This is what he wouldn't get to do in 1 week's time when he returns!

Getting money from ah gong........

Photobucket

And thn donate to the toy manufacturer ._.

Photobucket

Qing's shirts are ready now, and I am officially broke. Both cash in hand & cash on hand ._. Cuz I paid for all the shirts and nobody returns me money yet T.T and I am left with 2$ in my wallet ): sad case.



Today's the 3rd day you said you would call, and thn went to slp. Are we that weak?

No comments: