Thursday, November 12, 2009

A class of busybodies.

Spent a really fun time at the MindCafe on Monday where we had our class outing. T'was the feeling where almost everyone in class were there, although we seperated into different groups when we played our games, everyone's presence was there. I could feel it. It was amazingly fun and we were super noisy as if we owned the place!

Photobucket

Can you imagine this is the first picture that was taken outside sch with this bunch of classmates after almost 2 years had passed? I like it though.

Photobucket

We tried different games but the tender was so lousy at explaining ._. Bth him keep on talking non stop and spent it 15mins arranging the cards when we could do it ourselves! Summore he dw to do and explain to us, die die must do finish thn start talking?! Like wth lo, when he talk we cant talk, ask questions he dont ans, still must wait for him to EXPLAINZXZX pui.

Cynthia still say he kinda look like ah Ng, pls lo. He look like pig, or somewhr arnd that range.

Photobucket

Ah Dai so greedy play so many games at a time!!!

Oh ya did I mention, we had lunch at Bugis Food Junction before that?
I was really fed up when I made all the arrangement for him and in the end he didnt even tell us earlier he's not joining us. Thn for fck we sit there play board game? Must as well go play some outdoor activites right! Forget it, grumble grumble bleah.

Photobucket

My fav thai food's gone!!!!!! Leader and I had korean kimchi (maggie) mee hoho.

Photobucket
Photobucket

And Xinyan made us muffins/cupcakes, whatever she calls it. YumYum!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Most of us choose Monopoly (Singapore) and I was so angry.!! So outta luck )): First, I cant buy any property cuz I kept stepping on someone else's! Next I become the first bankruptcy owner and had to mortage my property )): THN I WAS OFFICIALLY BANKRUPT cuz I really had no more money!! ): Damn sad lo. Toopid SeeHong keep go jail and collect rental. Should tax him lo IRAS.

Photobucket

See ppl so many property I so damn pathetic !! But was so fun when we shouted and laughed at ppl going to jail haha.

A stupid hand sign game marks the end of our journey there and ZhiNeng still owes us a kangaroo jump!!






Side Note:
1. Tutorials to complete in advance, or I'll have to carry them to Tw with me ):
2. RWPS report to submit
3. Auditing test on Fri and I'm not at all prepared when its thursday alr!
4. Gg out with wq to buy materials for our customised Tshirt!!

Tmr'll be better<3>

No comments: