Wednesday, November 18, 2009

More worried than excited.

I'll be leaving for Tw in 4 days time, but I'm now here, more worried than excited. I want my work to be completed and done more than I want to be excited abt what to bring where to go which to pack for the trip. Tmr's another day gone and Thursday's the day we're gonna pack for our tour shirt ((: Kinda excited abt that, becuz its something I enjoy doing.
SideNote:
1. I cleared Taxation tutorials for the next 2 weeks! Happy happy me ((:
2. I also cleared Auditing lectures and those that will be tested for MST!
3. I wont be missing any CF lectures/tutorials becuz next Friday's a public holiday! So happy right!
4. I cleared most of my RWPS surveys and I could telly the results real soon! Gonna be super excited abt that.
5. I slept less than 3 hrs a day for the past 2 days, and I AM GONNA SLP NOW ALTHOUGH I STILL HAVE SO MUCH WORK TO DO! Idc Idc Idc Idc!!

No comments: