Thursday, November 19, 2009

;eeks

I hate people who smile at you in front and stab you from your back.
I hate people who doesn't treat you as impt as you treat them.
I hate people who break promises, again and again.

I hate projects when datelines are supeeer near.
I hate projects when group members doesn't turn up.
I hate projects when there are free riders in the group.

I hate reports when you have to finish them all by alone.
I hate reports when you have to submit a thousand and fifty words.
I hate reports when you needa do citations.

I hate school when I realise I haven't have got enough time to sleep.
I hate school when I think I haven't prepare for the tutorials.
I hate school when I know I'll be leaving soon.

I hate myself for being a slow worker.
I hate myself for being so distracted.
I hate myself for being super pissed.

I hate everything when nothing comes right.
I hate everything when they don't go my way.
I hate everything when they're waiting for me to complete.

I think hate is a strong word.

No comments: