Monday, January 09, 2012

Zufrieden


I know I know.. its almost 5am in the morning and I'm right here typing. I just completed a quarter of my Economics Tutorial which I have been hogging on for quite a number of hours since I came home today. 

Haven't been to lecture for the entire topic and the study guide made the words really hard to be self-explanatory. Hey wait! I didn't skip class ok. This topic was taught when I was in Thailand. It was the only lesson I missed and ta-da ~ The stupid lecturer decided to give a tutorial based on it argh what's wrong with him IKR! Its ok, I believe I am quite smart to study the entire thing on my own (maybe I'll take about 3 weeks or sth -.-) or else I CAN BRING IT TO CLASS AND ASK HIM RIGHT lol I think that will be much easier. Gonna continue staring at the same stack of notes for the whole of tmr I guess.

Went for hair treatment at Chris Aunty's after so long and they said I haven't change abit cuz I'm still so childish HAH thanks -.- Luckily I combed my last pink extension down ytd evening (I didn't do it on purpose) or not I'll have to steam the extension (?!) as well. Mei mei and Mummy have got their hair done too!

#Happywomen4eva

No comments: