Friday, January 06, 2012

1888

Cabbed down to this RELC Examinations Bureau to get the exam fees paid! Haha surprisingly the cab fare was really cheap. T'was about $9.36 or something for the 4 of us heh which saves us quite alot of trouble walking back and fro Tanglin if we were to get there via bus/train.

6th Jan 2012. This is shown on the bottom right hand corner of my laptop. REALLY #timeflies. I really needa start doing my work now. 

Cannot stand this Banking & Finance lecturer. He talks like a machine gun (fast + monotone) and worse of all, he cannot speak proper English which makes his lecture kinda boring. He'll add an 's' behind words he like although 's' shouldn't be there in the first place. He told us that he know of some 'LOLLY driver' whom I thought my mum was the only one would pronounce it this way. 

Anw I have 2 tuitions tmr, Limei's 21st to attend on Saturday and assignments to hand in by next week. 933FM has got this DJ saying that it normally takes a student 2 weeks to get into hardcore studying when they go back to school from their awesome holiday mood. I think I need 2 months  X

No comments: