Monday, January 16, 2012

Springcleaning

We're almost done with spring cleaning for CNY at home :)! Spent the entire of ytd cleaning the "higher" and "taller" items like the cabinets and the walls and I mopped the floor today! I mopped it ytd too but it became really dirty again Idk why so I've decided to do it once more. ANW! I am so amazed by the new mop Mummy bought. It has been there for quite some time and I refuse to use it cuz I thought it was really heavy, until she threw away the traditional mop last night and I've got no choice but to learn how to use it. Oh gosh it is actually for noobies I swear. It cleans the cloth on its on and it spins dry with just one push! Haha I'm not like trying to sell the product but I was actually smiling to the mop when I was mopping the floor just now.

#suaku 

CNY is coming really quickly, that I don't have time to do CNY cards this year. I don't even have time to buy the materials for it so I guess even if I have the time to do, they'll just be for my beloved ppl upstairs heh! CNY takes at least 2 weeks and there goes my studying plan. Really suck at time mgt and I've been living with that sucky feeling for 20 odd years ha. 

No comments: