Friday, March 04, 2011

Satisfried



2 Days ago - So done with exams but not really eggcited about the long long holidays. Met up with Xinyan and went for eh 2 hr kbox session :)!! Sometimes I think 2 hours is not really enough but anything longer than that seems like really long. Had some fabulous lunch (i think) cuz I cannot even rmb what we had that morning hur. Abit of STM hahaha!! Bbffl had some pissed-off moments at work and I've decided to visit her at TYP haha! And Mummy told me about her bad experience with the arrogant China stall-holder so I've decided to go "stare" at her for a while lol!

Ytd - Met up with LY after so so so long and they had dinner at Thai Express which I have totally no interest in. Nothing nice they sell you see. At the exact same place, same time there we have Crimson Meetup where Benlee and Huili gave us their wedding invitation :D!!!! The photo was so pretty and we had a chit-chat session at the roof-top. Quietly noisy bunch of people just like 2 years before. I like :)

Today - Awesome! I'll talk about today after I've uploaded the pictures we took this morning! Tmr's gonna be a long long day again, and I shall be off for some rest before JJ's Concert I've been waiting for so long

No comments: