Friday, March 11, 2011

Give it up for Fudan!






This is a dedication for the blog owner of Wanqinglove!!!!!! It has been a week since she left for China's Fudan University and I believe she's going over to Nanjing today (because from her msg she just sent me, she told me she's going over to Naning, and I believe thr's no such place in China ahaha!!)! We went to stay over at her place the night before her flight where she has to be in the airport T3 at around 5am damn early ikr!!!! No pictures of my face cuz its damn hideous when I just woke up booo! I just sent her a text this morning because I know how lonely it will be for her over thr :( I mean yes she has her friends and classmates with her but it is so different when her family are by her side. Although her cutie pie bestfriend Iris is over thr as well but what can 2 lonely souls do over thr? Haha ok quite imaginative but that's not the main point. It's gonna be her Birthday next week and she'll be alone thr (surprise!) and I'm sure she will do well hehehe. Ok let's count down to 5 more weeks before this Ah pu neh neh comes back from China!!! 

No comments: