Thursday, March 03, 2011

Revolving around the same rainbow



















Sweetie pie Thomas has been back in Germany for quite a few days alr and I so miss him! Heard from my sister that he called back and wanted her to sing a song with him on the phone but too bad I was too tired and slept really early that night! Gosh I miss his hugs and how he would wake me up almost every morning!!!!!!!! I'd look through his photos on my albums and those videos of him while we were out and the cutest one being how he tried to mimic the monkey's moves!!! Can't wait for him to be back at the end of the year!!!

Officially ended my Poly academic life :D Kinda sad though cuz I really like those kind of exam stress period where I know I need to get alot of things into my brain and spit them all out on the exam answer scripts haha! Its ok I shall work hard for the rest of my things that I am currently working on! 

Wanqing is leaving for 6 weeks of China in a few hours' time and I cannot bear to see her leave!! ): I shall be at the airport to send her off hehehe :) Ohhh yeah I needa get ready for Crimson's gathering and LY's gathering at the same placeeeeeeee at 7pm later!! Which one shall I go first???!

No comments: