Monday, March 14, 2011

问过自己没有?


I just came to know about this ytd. Do things even have to come to this? 与其埋怨别人,不如自己好好想想! We've all been teens. Everyone's been this young before. 我们都有叛逆的时候,但总得懂得分辨轻重,不是吗? If you're like us, you wouldn't be like what you are today. 

Haven't seen you in a couple of weeks. I think the last time I saw you was at the Airport where we went to send Thomas off. We had some little HTHTs but they didn't seem really helpful. I kinda gave up on trying to persuade you or even talk to you after what I heard from your dad. 

It was just that little hope that has been dashed and that little heart of mine who couldn't do anything much even if I wanted to. Sometimes I was wondering, if I had this Daddy like yours, 我就很满足了. I don't ask for much, I just hope that you'll soon wake up your ideas and come to your senses before everything's too late. 做人嘛,最好还是要懂得惜福 (:

No comments: