Thursday, June 24, 2010

One replaces another.

When I think I've lost something, I found more things that come along the way. Life's been good recently because my schedule is packed till I don't even have enough time to sleep. On a sidenote, tmr's gonna be minor spring cleaning at home, which used up my only "free day" of the week. & also, Friday's going to NUS with Rachel & Yanwei. Saturday's taken up by NDP and my bee hoon group. Sunday's prolly going to the airport at night to fetch 7yima back, but the cfmed thing is that I'll be going out with WanNing Rachel Yanwei for some kinda farewell cuz WanNing's going overseas to study like REAL soon. I hate to see that coming, but I guess, if that is good for her, we should be the ones supporting her yea (:

Time for sleep & I think I'll have some time to complete some tutorials tmr.

Oh yea oh yea oh yea HEY!

No comments: