Sunday, June 06, 2010

A day before MST

Most of the pictures taken in Sentosa are in Qing's camera so I am v lazy to upload. I really unjoy the company of these people, I wish everyday was this day

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

We went to the outside of Universal Studios cuz we had no money to go in D: Lol anw the tickets are like fully booked way before!

Went town for shopping and I got eh bag (Y) xuan got 1 too :D And we haven die before so we went to queue up for astons after sucha long day for dinner :D


x


My first NDP 2010 Training ended early & we're supposed to go for group outing! So, we went to East Coast Park and had our 2hrr long cycling journey. Before that, we had Mac for lunch and they were crazy over all those leftover fries and started playing loser-eat-fries game!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


x


NDP's week2 training ended with Food Junction 10, where we have to travel to 3 different places - Bedok, Tampines, Marine Parade.

We ate lots of rubbish, bestfriend joey even ate GINGER omfg ._.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


x


Ytd was our 3rd training and we had some mass ice breakers in Simei Ite. Followed by Beach day! Was real tiring cuz the map they gave us was EXTREMELY inaccurate so we couldn't find the places, and we were the last to head back to whr we're supposed to end. Nuning led the other half of the group and they got in 3rd (Y).

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

We were made to wait for another group to come compete with us to see how has the highest sandcastle but we waited for 20-25mins and no one showed up ._. Thanks lo.

Photobucket

So we had camwhoring sessions ourselves. Check out my Bikini :D

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

This picture is mad loveeeeeeeeeeeee (L)

Photobucket


x


Going for meeting at 2pm later, which means I am left with not much time to study cuz Primer's meetings NVR ended fast =x Hahahaha.

Just 4 more days and I'll be free.

I must learn how to fish and feed myself for a lifetime, instead of waiting for someone to give me a fish which would only last me for a day.

No comments: