Monday, June 07, 2010

Nothing comes to you free, you can't ...............

Smoke your way through your exams...


The Managerial Accounting paper is pretty ok today, except for some confusion for the MCQ questions, the open ended ones are really manageable. I swear I didn't study much for this paper. Has been v into Primers stuff this whole sem, and I realised I am not the only one not completing any tutorials since the start of the sem. I really wanted to give up all these 20% of overall grades for MST until I got back my papers - Audit II with almost 80 when I forgot to bring my calculator to the test, I gave all my answers in the lowest fractions LOL - Company Law with an A for the project. So I decided not to screw this MST up, but its abit too late unless I start mugging now.

I have totally no idea why, but my headache is not going away since Sunday's meeting, all the way till now, it has always been there. I wanna complete all my tests and I have plenty of things to do till thn!

Note:

1. Managerial Accounting
2. Audit II - Tuesday
3. Company Law - Wednesday
4. Advanced Financial Accounting - Thursday
5. Program draft for NC10 with Bestfriends
6. Meet up with Mardy & Hudah - Friday
7. Ndp 3rd Training - Saturday
8. PhotoHunt10 - Saturday
9. Late night at Kranji - Saturday
10. Kbox & Shopping with Xinyan - Sunday
11. Recce - Sunday/Monday

Gosh SAW THAT? PACKED LIKE ACBZXS!

I can do it !

No comments: