Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Can't wait for tmr to come.

At 3.30pm tmr, I will be having my one LAST paper for this time round's MST and I hope the AFA paper's gonna turn out as OKKKKKKKK as Company Law's !!!!! For whatever whoever whichever sakeeeeeeeee, please be manageable at the very least. Although Caleb promised to set easy papers for CAs, I don't think he's easy will be that easy. He always think I cannot catch up with AFA because I always stumble when it comes to my turn for answering the tutorial questions. BUT THAT IS NOT THE CASE!! I couldn't answer cuz I prepared the answers for another part of the question and I was shocked when I had to answer the other one D: How sad can that be, plus summore I missed one of the AFA lectures where I forgot what I did! Obviously I couldn't give you the answers on time right, since I didn't go for the lecture plus I didn't do the tutorial for that week, how am I supposed to give you the answers when you snap your fingers grzxzx! I just hope that all the FRS Prefaces can get into my mind ASAP and tmr's paper will have lesser theories since its a 40 mark paper.

I srsly can't wait for tmr to come because by thn, I can happily tell myself I survived through 4 (FOUR) days of examinations!!!!!!!!

I too can't wait for Sat & Sun to come! Ndp training + NC10 Recce !!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: