Thursday, March 04, 2010

Stuffed too much in but nothing comes out

I think my brain's stuffed with too much LAST MINUTE information for the exams such that I couldn't get them all out for the theory papers. Today's cost accounting was so much better than ytd's financial accounting at least I'v got the time to finish the whole paper without rushing through the theory questions which I ALWAYS do so (without fail). I finished the paper in 1hr and had the second hour doing nothing so I actually wrote a 2 page long essay for a 5 mark theory question please dont deduct marks for over writing or I confirm will have no marks left.

I don't anticipate the Taxation paper to be as easy as today's paper but I hope it'll still be manageable. I really dread theory papers that's why my science is always like shit.

Friday's gonna be the last lap of this whole exam and officially year 2 nonsense and why dont everyone enjoy this and do well for the last paper ! Goodluck people !

No comments: