Monday, March 29, 2010

Laughing my ass off~

Reporter: When did you first have sex?
Wendy Chong (WC): After 1 month.
Reporter: Where?
WC: In his car.
Reporter: Did he use a condom?
WC: No.
Reporter: Where did he spray his sperm?
WC: I swallow it.
Reporter: Why?
WC: JN says we should not leave any traces behind, so I had to swallow his cum.
Reporter: Was it good?
WC: The sex was so so, what you expect from a 50 yo.
Reporter: eh...I mean, the cum, was it good?
WC: Taste like protein not enough.
Reporter: You mentioned that he threatened to jump off the hotel room.
WC: Yes.
Reporter: Was it before or after sex?
WC: Before.
Reporter: What happened next?
WC: To prevent a tragedy, I had to BJ him by the window, biting his dick with my teeth to prevent him from falling.
Reporter: Was that why now you had to wear braces?
WC: Yes.
Reporter: Why did you go to his house?
WC: I wanted to claim for my dental treatment which he promises to pay. But he didn't.
Reporter: So at the end, did you get what you wanted?
WC: No, the pastor at the negotiation say we should move on.
Reporter: So you basically get nothing?
WC: They did treat me to coffee and oh, my father also got free coffee that night.
Reporter: Your phone is ringing.
WC: Excuse me....hello...oh hi Mark. What? Join your new company?
Reporter: sigh....

No comments: