Sunday, March 21, 2010

Funeral

I think its very scary, cuz its the 3rd or 4th time I dreamt of someone's funeral after reading some funeral news on the papers. There used to be 1 funeral in my dream, but 2 appeared in yesterday's after I read the news on the man killing his wife and himself after that. Srsly, I am going to skip all the funeral news the next time I read the papers. BUT there must sure have stories like this omg (faint).

Results are gonna be released on wed, and srsly I am damn nervous about it. I hope roughly all the 6 subjects will be arnd A's and B+'s BUT I CANT STOP WORRYING when all my friends' results from other schools aren't doing welllllllllll at all ._. (pray)

Met Nadine for dinner on Tues, and was sick from that night till now )): Went for GL training in school and skipped work on Wed and Thurs cuz I got MC (YAY).

WanQ's birthday ytd and we had so much foooooood as usual but everything became empty the moment I woke up from my 1 hr nap wth la so fast (BOO). Got her shorts imported from Taiwan from Bugis Street in the afternoon after her tuition. Oh, and did I forget to mention we ate at the FoodJunction that after and forgot to pay for our lunch? Ok that person forgot to collect money from us, so its not on purpose right!

Pictures will be up soon cuz I haven't have the chance to transfer them from my camera!

This coming sat will be Jodie's birthday celebration in TOWN. I think we haven't been to town since a long time ago, I mean the few of us. So, I kinda look forward to it ((:

Off to play a few games and tada to sleep afterward cuz THERE. IS. WORK. AGAIN. TMR.

No comments: