Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Gotta be like this, YAY

We had our first CNY visiting and it was done in sucha rush and all we did was EAT, watch TV, chat and off we go on to the next house ._.

But t'was fun yea!

Photobucket

At mine in the morning,

Photobucket

Wanning's in the afternoon,

Photobucket

Jodie's in the later afternoon hahaha her house wasn't very far from the train station but I wonder why they kept complaining! Far to me means you have to take bus from the train station cuz its a total waste of time.

Photobucket

There was this little window thing at Jodie's house so cuteeeee!


Photobucket

Had dinner at night, and the food came up so slowly but the taste still not bad or I'll complain to the Town Council LOL.

Xuan dropped my ice cream on the floor before I even had the chance to touch it and thn the next place it lands is in the bin.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

This looks super nice but the abalone was the worst I've ever tried. Super taste like flourrrrr.

Photobucket
Photobucket


I have FACC exam tmr and I havent been studying for the past few days I swear but I think I'm already pretty much done with the revision last last week so I'll be reading my notes now and thn off to bed and I think they're meeting at 1130 tmr . Goodluck everyone, bbye!

No comments: