Friday, February 12, 2010

Totally went Crazyyyyyyyy !

Today was the official last day of our Year 2 Tutorials, technically tmr should be the last. Finished all the RWPS presentations and I thought everyone did well (happy).

Our class has nvr been so crasy in the tutorial rooms before, and the picture marks the end of our CACC lessons with NEP.

I thought we behaved like monkeys in his lessons and like tamed lions in NeoCC's. I have no idea whether this is a good or bad thing, but all I know is that NeoCC wasn't as stern as he looks like. Idk why must he behave like this and make everyone dislike him. Even the best students wants to skip his lessons, which is like so sad.

Photobucket

The Epic Yellow File, which nvr leaves him.

Photobucket

Photobucket

POSE LEY!

Photobucket

Good :)) I like!

Photobucket

Trying, hard to disturb Daniel.

Photobucket

Caught in action!

Photobucket

Yea, that's the way! End it nicely :D


++++++


There's be consultation with Grace tmr, and I'll miss her for sure! She's sucha nice lecturer.

Kinda completed studying for FACC and CACC, am doing Taxation II now. I hope I'ld complete these 3 before CNY, so I'ld be only left with the theory papers to handle. AND OBVIOUSLY SO I COULD ENJOY MY CNY and not studying at home, which will be like so sad.

Ok, I'm off to complete my Taxation past year paper. So, Bbye !

No comments: