Sunday, February 21, 2010

I only rmb the Happy CNY

To kick start the year, we'ld always have reunion dinner upstairs with loads of people, and I guess we had dinner with almost 30 people coming walking in & out of the house! & of course, the food must be of 3 to 4 shifts or the people who come late will be like damn hungry summore got no food (shy)

Day 1

As usual, we went over to Ahpek's house early in the morning, oh no, not very early, like 1pm =x Its getting later and later as the years go by BECUZ we couldn't wake up (hehe). Left house and went upstairs to collect my first few ang baos (blink) and thn off to Ahpek's house for break-lunch.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Stayed for a while and we're back to 09168 ((: And camwhoring with the plant Yima bought ._.


Photobucket
Photobucket

And of course, Mini-IR when everyone comes.

Photobucket

Day 2

Once again our most significant CNY event, this year at AMK.


Photobucket

Had loads of fun there !! Meeting everyone and of course wishing everyone Happy CNY (I dont say they dont give me my AB!!)


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Day 3

Went all the way to Jurong and had our (bigger than)Mini-IR again, with 2 majong tables and KTV session! Without fail one right, their system so zai!


Photobucket
Photobucket

Table 1 (Under-aged)

Photobucket

Table 2 (Over-aged)

Photobucket

Clap for the KTV queen!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Of course I have to take picture with all my little-big darlings!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket




++++++++++++++++




On a heavier note, I counted how much time I have left before my audit paper and I concluded that I really dont have much time left while I still have so much to do. This feeling sucks. Plus in the mean while this big army baby is giving my lots of headache because we really dont have time to meet up. I miss my life, the one I used to have, so carefree that I do not have to do anything. I think I should quickly get back to work before everything's too late.

Note:
24 Feb - Audit (Fml for this)
25 Feb - Corporate Finance (Ha, I haven't even touch this!)
02 Mar - Financial Accounting
03 Mar - Cost Accounting (Why must this 2 be tested on consecutive days?!)
05 Mar - Taxation

Goodluck to all those who're having exams now (:
Kbbye!

No comments: