Saturday, February 27, 2010

Exam (no) Stress

WanQing & I have been competing on whether which of us has darker eye circles and of course I would gladly let her win because they are so ugly (and of course they camouflage with her skin tone so it isn't so obvious). Exams are like shit because of the tight schedule during CNY which is like the worst timing of all. Gonna be serving my attachment like real soon cuz its only 1 week away (8Mar) and I am not really looking forward to it! I still think school rocks, so much fun rather than facing the same com same document and same old people everyday! Mayb I should be studying something abt retail so I get to speak to lots of different (weird) people almost everyday!

Audit & Finance papers are over 1 day ago, and its gonna be the biggest relieve for this sem's exams because those are the modules where the lecturers (suck) and tutors (ran-out-of-class)! Still managed to complete the paper but I realised I always didn't have enough time to finish the paper earlier than time's up. There was 1 girl who went of in 1 hour's time & I saw Kong&Caleb flipping through her audit ans script! I think she's kinda giving up (wasted).

I studied with Xinyan & Cal @ the esplanade library cafe and it was quite fulfilling we did manage to study quite alot!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Tuesday @ Xinyan's house! And I realised she had to lie on her bed/ close her eyes as though she is sleeping to memorise her work!

I study until kee siao alr at FC4 ._.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Oh, and I watched

Photobucket

with Milly jiejie and it wasn't as nice as it seems to be, abit lame this show.

And watched


Photobucket

today! I still think...............JackyChan FTWWWWW!


There are 3 more papers to go, yes I know but I think I have nothing much to study for that 2 papers since I'm quite clear on the calculations! But I still gotta dig up the theories though. Sigh so boringzzzzzz.

CNY's gonna end soon and tmr's gonna be Bff's meetup for CNY gathering and.................I can't wait to see them alr!!!

No comments: