Sunday, May 03, 2009

Still a long way to go.

School is fun, but it sucks with tutorials, with boring lectures, with interesting lecturers. Have been trying to figure our how to complete the tutorials late last night, but sadly, I tried to be smart, and didn't copy out the steps to solving the problems which others did, and only noted down the answers cuz I thot it wasn't important. How would I know I'ld need them for tutorials? Thanks Joey for typing out the steps for at 2+am.

Anw, went to find mama they all over at AngMoKio for K, and had dinner. The most funny thing is that, such a person like 7ym would reject an invitation to free dinner and insists she wanna go home and cook for her son? How weird can this get???! Cfm got something on one. Still say come over my house at night, talk rubbish lo, whr got come hahahaha. Just get str8 to the point la, dno why ther whole family like to hide this hide that one.

How I know, photos that were posted/taken on those eateries you now those look damn nice dman wanna eat up those kind? Ya! Those kind, blaff ppl one la! Cuz I take alr I also think very nice AHAHAHA!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Nice right nice right, either I am a potential food photogrpaher or it means outside one standard very low hahaha.

Anw, I'm gonna be back on tutorials before that idiotic FATTY BOM BOM FACC TUTOR STARTS HER " Chairman I wanna hold you responsibility for blah blah blah. "

No comments: