Saturday, May 09, 2009

Mother's Day bling bling, arnd the world we went.

Walking along the streets of Bugis, down to Arab street, with maps and directions unclear, the 5 of us reached whr we wanted to get to in about an hour's time. It was tiring plus the sun was shining right above us, we still managed to get to the place and got our stuffs for mother's day DIY. Saw a few thigns that I wanted to get for mum, but I dont think they're special. In the end bought bling blings and I completed blinging the phone in less thn 4 hrs. PRO RIGHT hehe.


Blinged 572 Swarovski crystals, had 4 left over. And 100% drained. Mum asked me why I didnt want to do my tutorials today and insisted on finishing them ytd, today she knew the reason. Wanted to give her a surprise, but how to hide a phone and so many bling blings from her when those blings take 24hrs to dry.!!!


I guess its ok for her to see cuz she wouldnt see what will be the final product! She'll be busy majonging! Today's a sat~~


Picturesss now!!!


Photobucket


As if we stepped into some random country and got lost there.


Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


I removed the original blings from her phone and got the new ones on!


Photobucket


Mum, you must be proud of me, cuz I'm proud of you too.
Happy Mother's Day.

No comments: