Tuesday, May 05, 2009

School starts to get bored, we all know.

Photobucket
Photobucket


When we have to attend tutorials before lectures, its the part where I hate it most. Since our lectures are almost all packed at the back of every week, I assume most of the other classes are having the same problem as well. But the saddening part is that the lecturers say they can do nothing about it when we even request for make up lectures just to be ahead of time or else we'll be struggling with the notes for almost half a sem. Summore this sem's subjects are not easy to handle. Mondays are -.- because we had a 2 hr break before we attend a last lecture which starts at 3 in the early evening, which makes me feel like sleeping but there's no where for me to go D: Moberly's too packed, Foodcourts are too crowded and noisy, meaning there's almost no where else for me to take my nap! How I wish I lived near sch, very very near.


On a lighter note, O Ba Sang was kinda ok today, cuz she actually smiled and pin pointed non of us, I hope this would continue! Her lessons are not that boring afterall!! Tmr'll be from like 8-5, gonna be damn long day so I needa catch zzzs before I fall aslp in any of the tutorials like I almost did today in Facc. Abit boring, but...........what to do?

No comments: