Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sometimes, its best that things aren't gonna be real.

WeiJian was playing with this thing and I found it kinda cute and asked him to play it on me as well! I hope some of those things aren't gonna come true or I'll be so dead.

Cuz I'll be going for POCamp next weekend so he did this for me first and I'll so happy with the results (for this I hope it'll come true!!!!)

Photobucket

And then for this the result came out not well, so I accused him for cheating hehe.

Photobucket

And made him count again.

Photobucket

At least better right lol actually the one cheating is me.

CA1's coming!!!!

Photobucket

Hmmmm.................................

And my friendsssssssssss

Photobucket

And this is something super weird that maybe states that this test is just for fun.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

They reallllllly dont match, how can I have money when I am not doing well at work hmmmm..

Lol ok enough of craps, tmr's gonna be the start of another hectic week. JY!!!!


Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I am still in love with bling blings.


Photobucket

No comments: