Saturday, January 17, 2009

See who's face gets biggggger.

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Who can tell me why the 5mp camera is so much blurrrer thn the 2mp one!
Haha leader you face no need say le la. You win, you biggest.
Oh ya!! Watch Red Cliff II ok! Its damn interesting! Ok, I'm gonna download Red Cliff I now cuz I haven watch part I. I forgot who was the crasy fellow who said I was crasy to watch part II when I haven watch part I. I watch now. Not crasy alr ok. Damn wait wait wait. I haven do finish my projects ARGH. Itab one monday, Ideas & Crs on Tuesday and and and Mob on wednesday omg can someone give me more time? I need time for CNY cuz I likeeeeeee! Plus I need time for preparations! I haven draft out the design for my CNY card damnit I haven buy materials stillllllllllllllllllllll. Pls la help me buy someone! Mummy bought me some shirts from TheBox when I was out in school! I love you mummy! And I bought a green jumper for mei mei when I went Chinatown *proud*. Ok, I'm off to finish up all the projectsssss and I have 48 hours before the first submittion FROM NOW.

No comments: