Friday, January 23, 2009

Once in a while.

Yi ma's going over to Germany again. I feel so different this time round. Someone's missing from reunion dinner, someone's missing to take care of me, someone's missing to talk to, someone missing to visit one the first day of Chinese New Year. Alot of things went through my mind but I didn't know what to day. Its like the feeling would be so much different. Anw, took alot of pictures in the airport! Andddddddd I am very tired now I wanna sleep!
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Reunion dinner's in about 48 hours time and I AM LOOKING very very forward to it yeay!


p/s. His camera skills *shakes head*!
p/s/s. And I found out someone like to read ppl's blog and show his mother and spoil my card's surprise! Hor, HouJun (:

No comments: