Monday, January 19, 2009

Have I mentioneddd..?

..how much time of my entire weekends I spent on doing CNY cards?! Oh man can you believe me. I have projects to complete (Mob, Itab, Ideas & Crs), tutorials to finish up and many more things to do like going out shoppingggggg. But I still have time to do CNY card (-: Proud of myself ley! Very much wanted to draw it out myself like how I used to the previous years, but seriously I rather spend more time tidying up my projects although I've completed most of them on Sat. I think the cow very cute ok!! Ok enough of nonsense. Tmr will be presenting Ideas and Crs. Oh hope people don't ask dman stupid questions so we wouldn't have problem answering them. Dac06 is suucha pest when it comes to Q&A I swear. Their questions' nvr gonna endddddddddddddd! Anw, I'm looking forward to CNY's eve so I can like heh of course eat and eat!
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
*p/s. I wanna visit Wanning's house and Leader's house soooon!

No comments: