Friday, August 31, 2012

The Big Quiz, Hush Puppies Product Launch

There has been 2 major events going on in the office for the past 2 weeks and I'm so glad that I'm part of it :) 

Last week, I had the chance to help out at the National Current Affairs Quiz (Semi-finals and finals which took place one after another) organised by The Straits Times and Ministry of Education! It was a really good experience for me because I got to see how things work before an event that is expecting some big shots. Anw I've been supporting HCI since the day I got to know that they're in and they've been performing really well until some cocky RI people decided to play strategy which made my HCI clinch the 1st runner up. I don't care, in my heart, they're the winner lol.

 Part of the team.
 My new twin sister!
 Team OGL.

X


Just 2 days ago, we had this Hush Puppies Autumn/Winter 2012 Hemingwaydesign Product Launch taking place at St.James Power station! The atmosphere was so good & the lil dog Victoria came!
Group Photo after the event.


 This is the soft toy given out btw, not the real dog.
 The really cute 3D cupcakes!
 Dinner after the event.
So here's the doggie!
 Keeps turning its head.
 Looking totally like the picture!
 Ok (if you already realised, the pictures are not in order lol)
 The fake ones up for grab!

 & while clearing the tables in the office today, we decided to go with the geeky specs!
I love how the team works! Totally awesome!

No comments: