Friday, August 03, 2012

Not by chance

It wasn't by chance all these people (they're appearing in my life more and more often now) get to know each other. Sometimes I find myself really amazing LOL ok bhb, but it's the truth. 

Almost 3 weeks ago when Jireh asked in the office if there is anyone(s) we know and are interested in working part-time on one of the weekends. I texted a few of my friends/family/mix and they got the position filled immediately, without knowing what job are they up to. Thank you people :) 

So it was last Sat & Sun where we had a lot of fun at the ST Job Fair as beverage servers for Nescafe Alegria! Nothing beats working with all my loved ones (Aw I'm so touched to have all these 随传随到 friends/family/mix around me)!!!!!! 

So one thing I found out while looking at the pictures was - all these people, who came together, actually came from all phases of my life. AMAZING OF WHAT! 

WeiJian - Family
Rachel - CCHMS
Joey - SP
Jia Le - UOL
& This person ZhuangYing is the "MIX = Family + UOL" you see in my wordings above LOL. 


 I purposely dw to include the Mohawk picture lol.  
With part of the rest of the team :) All really nice people except ahhem you know I know we know who :p 
& We had Manhattan for dinner after the 2nd night :) 

我  爱  你  们

No comments: