Monday, August 06, 2012

Fifteen / 15

 
If you're wondering why this title.....? - Xuan, being the youngest, is already 15 y/o. It has been like this for the past 15 years. We used to spend almost every day together while they were younger and had dinner at Sims Drive. 15 years, so much memories, beautiful & ugly. 

We used to quarrel really often while we were younger. Quarreling over Barbie Dolls (All of us wants the one with the longest hair, the prettiest clothes); quarreling over our favourite Vitagen flavour (nobody wants ORANGE, yes they stopped the manufacturing alrd, I think cuz NO one likes it anw); quarreling over who sleeps with who (my sister, me, Qing & Xuan. So its a 2 - 2 thing. YA, like that also can quarrel). 

Now, while all of us grew other & they are staying at home instead of our place, now. It was during the switch over period when I was so afraid that our relationship will drift just like that. I was so afraid that things will change cuz we no longer see each other that often; cuz we no longer play with each other; cuz we don't even have the chance to quarrel with each other anymore. (Anw I know its kinda weird for me to be typing all these out of nowhere, but this is what I really feel.) I'm 21, the youngest is already 15. But I watch them grow up. 
I feel so proud to say this actually. School, work & friends - Nothing, is keeping us apart, nothing. 

This feeling came too strong, when I worked for the last 13 days, almost 14hours daily. They were the ones I really want to see. They were the ones I want to complain to and confide with. Guess what? The best thing is...... They'll always be there for me, ANYTIME. 

We don't have to do much, because even spending time in front of the TV, watching fake Fei Yu Qing together, feels SO good. We cherish every single moment with them. Shopping trips, dinner, sleepovers, calling each other names & too many others to list............. 

Technology, such as Twitter / Facebook drifted people apart, but sorry, this does not apply to us. I hope & I trust that this relationship will last forever, because, with them, I can do without any friends. 

No comments: