Saturday, October 10, 2009

My Mid-Autumn' 09 & Thomas' candids!

o many years down the road, we're still so into carrying lanterns purple green yellow red &playing with candles stuck onto the floor burning flames blue yellow orange! It's been a pretty pretty night, and here's my fav picture of the night!

Photobucket

I think it's a v artistic picture, don't you think so! Like Alice in the wonderful transforming into ChengZe in Sims Drive! So much for the block of flat being only abit taller than him. Cool :>

Photobucket
Photobucket

4 bo was the only 1 who knew how to light the lighter >: And there you see all our lanterns and pretty pretty smiles :>

Photobucket

There Kang and Jun trying to be so so strong ( carrying a few lanterns at a time!)

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

I want to try them too!

Photobucket

There ! Chang er ( obviously is me) and my Golden Rabbit ( tooooopid weijian >:)



+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++



Here's lil Thomas :>

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Like a boss :>

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

A like a little prince :>>

PhotobucketPhotobucket

More to go! And time for me to -zzz-
Goodnight!

No comments: