Friday, October 02, 2009

Lil Thomas is coming back tmr

3:45pm - Terminal 2. Thomas's on his way to S'pore alr.

I rmbed;

A few years back, where we'll include 'get a baby soon' in X'mas cards sent over to Germany. We all looked forward v much to this baby boy who's gonna be the first mixed blood kid in the family.

2 years back when we received news from an overseas call, where preggy was comfirmed, everyone was elated.

1 and a half years back, just before Molly sis gave birth to Thomas, 5yima flew over to Germany to take care of her. That was the first time we had so much arrangment to do in the family. We were so used to having each other, seeing her every other day. It was indeed a weird encounter where we had to have her not arnd for about 3 months.

After she came back, Milly sis went, followed by Sab sis and ze. Seeing everyone leaving for Germany because of a small baby was weird. Although I know its hard for her to take care of her baby alone there as she has no one to help her with her chores. But I felt that bringing Thomas over back here could be a better choice.

Tmr, they'll be coming back. I don't feel the excitement anymore. Hearing so many things we couldn't do with the boy, I couldn't feel the fun having him arnd.

But of course, if I was able to 将心比心, my post would be the other way rnd.

No comments: