Tuesday, October 20, 2009

First day, of a new school term.

School today was........awesome! (if you believe)

Had 2 hrs of lecture, started on FACC2 which was rather familiar to what we did in the past months, except that the lecturer was !@# he had weird eye brows which I couldn't help to laugh at, if I were to stare at him for maybe a few secs.

The 2nd half was Auditing lecture! This lecturer is !@# x2 !!!! She wore a mushroom head, flowery shirt and talks in a manner whr her Rs turned into Ls and some words she totally cant get the pronunciation right! What a module this wld be, having her as our lecturer + Neo as our tutor. Oh btw, Neo was no where alot better than her.

-ohhhhh
& did I mention, my pair of heels snapped while I'm shopping in Plaza Sing, and of course I got myself a new pair + I love them lots!

No comments: