Sunday, March 01, 2009

They a.re stickyyyy!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

See my other all-time-fav when I really have nothing else to eat. And today I cooked for mummy as well :DD (with extra chilli padi omq!!)

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

The DO-RA-AE-MONNN! Haha I wore Ah Peng Jie Jie slipperzx once I saw it in the house its so cute can. Actually my house also have. Is my holland aunty give de. But its so stupid to wear them now becuz those are meant to be worn in cold countries like Holland where is snows and it protects the lag from being cold. How can I wear in Singapore?? ;(


Photobucket

Ytd the intervieeee aeroplane-ed me whr she didnt turn up on time with is very disorganised for her as an in-charge and I hate that. This morning she called me ask asked me whether I could work tmr, so since I have nothing to do at home thn must as well go work thn still can chat chat with Shuyi HAHAHA! Oh and impt impt!! We're going marina barrage (and I think most of you haven been there before or you ppl dont even know wth izzit, noobxz) on SUNDAY 3/8/09 so dont call me out I am not free and summore so many ppl's going I bet its fun!!

Pet society is being sucha idiot ok! I can't use cheat engine anymore ): But that's not the point, the point is that they upgraded us! Now got 9 rooms.....but we got no money to put things inside the room la. Stupid right! D:<>

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

And oh all of a sudden I had so many notices .__.

Photobucket

Ok lame enough nonsenses I off to game with boy and thn off to sleep and thn right tmr got work (: Goodnightzx ppl!

No comments: