Friday, March 06, 2009

Alwys looking forward to, 10pm at night.

Photobucket

Today's gonna be my last day at work at this Causeway point I think. I don't even know where the hell izzit before they told me how to get there. I'm tired of all train rides to work but I enjoy going home (: I'm pissed with those Malaysians and China-ians there but Lu is there with me (: I'm tired of being told what to wear and what not, but I dont care (: I'm tired of being left out as if part-timers are maids but I have to bear with 3 more days to get my pay!! I'm tired of being looked down as if I know nothing about work and being reminded of what to do every single day. I'm tired of being weird because I am a pure Singaporean. The boss should just reflect on himself/herself why is he hiring all foriegn workers instead of Singaporeans in this time of recession right! ZZZ I tell you ALL of them, not 1 or 2 I hate the way they speak ):

Today, I had breakfast with Shuyi HOHO!! Kun Kun raaaawks!

Photobucket
Photobucket


But mummy's dinner rawk more :DD

Photobucket
Photobucket

Yeaaaahooo! Tmr I'll be meeting my dear Nadine! And chalet at night!! Sunday, a visit to the water barrage hahaha and monday work again grzxzxzx ): !

No comments: