Thursday, March 12, 2009

Its all about us, so don't be jealous.!

He saw me grew up, bought me tons of candies and chocolates alwys. Saw me through my Primary School, Secondary School years, even till now. I see him grow older and older and even older for the years to come. We live so near yet we seldom talk, but he's still one impt man in my life. It's Bo Dare's 70th Bday, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Since a long time we had dinner together. The last time was reunion dinner if I didn't remember wrongly. Its fun and memorable, its not something everyone gets to go through. Its something that only happens to us, so we shld be thankful for this :DD

Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





GOTCHA!





Photobucket

p.s. Who so lame so ZOOM IN and take this photo? Ah xuan la still got who right haha!

No comments: