Sunday, September 28, 2008

SHIT FACE & HELL BUTT, SHUT UP.

TO DAYANG THE BIG BUTT.
Hello do you know that you are f.ucking irritating and I seriously hate the way you do things and the way you are. I hate the way you manage your staffs and i hate the way you treat your staffs as if you are the only human in the shop. Pls know that I HATE YOU, HATE YOU, HATEEEEEEEE YOU. Your butt make me wanna poke it and let it burst, I know its fake thus I wna try. "What is your problem" is the first thing you shout at someone who is not in the mood & not feeling well. Respect others before you want them to obey you. Wtf are you trying to show when you purposely do things to keep others away? You think everyone like you hur hur hur! GND la. Argh forget it. I dohwna talk about you. Make me so angry & wna kill you. Learn how to be a human at least, before you learn how to be someone's manager pls.
*Peggy, Woon, Nana, thanks for caring about me (: I am so touched.
I wont forget you too (:

No comments: