Thursday, September 11, 2008

Made my day, oh-so-wonderful.

Actually, I feel so happy for being so stupid.

Alarm went off @ 1030, as usual, I snoozed and snoozed. Till its 1100, I told myself, no matter what, pls wake up, you're supposed to surprise this special one. Took a bath, read the msg, wanted to reply, but hello(?) I'm not supposed to be awake. (You're think that I'll be sleeping at this point of time, sleeping so so soundly that even sms spams wouldn't wake me up.) I planned, @ 1140, I'll leave my house w my lappy, and then off to the train station, take a train down to city hall @ 1150. An 8min ride down would allow me to reach TMC's front door arnd the time you finish school. When I was about to reach, I took out my phone, saw the time, 1159, I sent the first morning sms, making you think that I just woke. Standing 2m away from the steps, I wanted to send another sms (like this: hello, are you gonna make pretty stand alone waiting for you?), and there you are, looking so surprise, to see me. I am v v v happy too (:

Photobucket Image Hosting
Nah, you're birddddy.

Photobucket Image Hosting


Photobucket Image Hosting


........You get what I mean?

No comments: