Wednesday, September 03, 2008



Life is all about myself.
Like this topic where I've been wondering about for sucha long time, is there such things called spell/curse? I could choose to believe and choose not to. I didn't know what should I do.

Been through this while, I hop everything could stop right away. Wishful thinking, I know. But I am trying to nderstnad what they are thinking and hope this doesn't last long. To me, he's just someone who wants to get alot of benefit out of his girlfriend cuz from what I see, he didnt do any. Girlf was so silly to trust him and believe in everything he does and I don't like that. I know its girlf's choice but I really hope they'll stay apart. Nothing gets into girlf's ears, nothing. Nt a single bit of ugliness of that ass. That's the power of love.

SINYING I MISS YOU OK!
(Charmaine dont jealous lurh!)

No comments: