Friday, May 02, 2008

Fundamentals Of Marketing project on the Singapore Flyer is driving me crasy. Joey is continuously stressing me for the deadline, I feel like killing him..... Its like, when we're serious, he's not. When we slack, he'll fierce us. zzzzz weird sia, different timing one. Fundamentals of Murdering is another name i gave FOM cuz, actually, they have the same meaning.

Character Development's equally suck. Came over to my house for the plug, cuz we couldn't find any available ones at Singpost after 3 hours of work. All 5 lappies died on us. My house was the only choice left. Unfortunately, my cousins are arnd, thus went upstairs to do the project instead. Words like fuck fuck and fuck keeps coming out of our mouths (aw, so bad). No choice, cuz we're doing on Sex Education -.- Lu Sia commented on our slides, improvements are to be made. Nvm, I'll do them later. Another CIP to settle on. I really don't understand why they choose some place at Bukit Batok when most of us are staying at Aljunied, Bedok, Unos.... Argh!

Economics is like driving me crasy..... Last whole week w/o notes means I learn nothing. Monday was sick, missed the lecture again -.- Thursday, public holiday, no lecture + tutorial again. Next week's the test, I haven even have any notes. Or I should say, I have all the notes that I need, but none of the blanks are filled -.-! Die alrdy lahhhhhhh! Oh yar! I havent done the e-learning quiz! zzzz, i think the deadline's over alrdy. But nvm. Late jiu late, bo bian alrdy. Someone teach me something laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

I cannot stand boring tutorials anymore, or should I say, I'm still not used to it. Someone msn/sms with me leyzxzzx. (I know its dumb la, but sometimes, we just have to entertain ourselves, webcaming in class.)

I want longlong chats at ECP.
I want longlong bus rides. (I really miss waiting for bus after school, cuz I dont even have any now)
I want longlong makan sessions (:(:
I want things to be back to normal, or even better still, let things be back to basics.
I want back, my old self.

No comments: