Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Completing the powerpoint slides for Fundamentals Of Marketing PBL1 makes me wanna anounce to the world world: I'M FREE FROM JOEY'S NAGGINGS!! I have jolly well no idea why everybody's so stressed up over this PBL1 when everybody knows its just a nothing, but a trail for PBL2. Nvm, since everybody's so hardworking, I shall be one too. (:
Was so lagged behind for Econs. Attended lecture today, where I understand nothing and the lecturer sibei kajiao, purposely go through damn fast so I have no time to even copy down. So I kept refering to ZhenYu's paper next door, but who knows he wasn't able to catch up too. Haha, nvm, I borrowed Joey's notes (as usual), I'll copy, I'll try to understand. Heh, I know its hard la, cuz even Estelli(who can score 17/20 in NYJC for econs) can't do them. I am hopeless alrdy! I need a tutor...! Ah, econs suck!!
Abit regretted joining SP's Business School instead of Design School which I was so much more interested in, I see how nicely put up the carts are at the Moberly, and how I wish I was one of the designers tsk! Nvm, one day, I'll strive to do, the same thing in Business School HAHA! So niceeeeee can!



Yea, went NYJC after school today, saw so any familiar faces, like everywhr I go I see somebody I know, haha. And yea I kinda regretted not joining them too. But I found out that, the school's only as small as SP's Business School itself. Ok, I sound so mountain turtle saying this after visiting the place for like tons of times alrdy haha!

I am living on my own. (:

No comments: