Friday, February 10, 2012

Pretty Drama

Ytd was really really weird. 

I woke up at 6am (like what I did usually) but I allowed myself to sleep for another 45 minutes and I officially came out of bed at 6.45, prepared to reach school a little later, so I took my own sweet time to wash up and decided to catch the 724 bus to school. It was really weird cuz there were tons of people when I reached the bus stop. Those familiar faces where I'll see if I took earlier buses and after which I realised that they was short of bus captains so the buses did not depart on time. 

I reached school at 820 when I'm supposed to meet Wendy at 730 (?!) although I took the earlier buses and they were ALL jammed on PIE. I took the later bus, I reached earlier than 820. Haha wtf.

So I was in school and my stomach was really really upset and I went to look for a toilet. Suddenly, half of the toilets were renovating (suddenly really) and the other half was washing -.-!!! I went for lesson with my upset stomach and for the next one and a half hour, it just got worse till I decided to go home. While my cousin was trying to get a cab for me, I farted and ta-da I was well alrd. So my lecturer must have thought that I was a joke because I packed my bag and file and went out and back to the class with the exact same thing.

I am going to drink my tea now #randomrecklessending

No comments: