Monday, February 20, 2012

Mummy's Birthday

 This guy, this guy above, drag my time la!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cfmed with him twice, saying that we'll leave house at 1830. PLAY MAJONG PLAY PLAY PLAY KEEP SAYING "LAST ROUND" UNTIL 1910 then leave his butt off the chair HAHAHA worse is win $4.50 with $0.40 and NEVER TREAT ME EAT TAKO lol ok la, I insisted on paying cuz he pei me go buy cake. AND THEN WE COME BACK ALRD RIGHT, CONTINUE PLAYING haha and his dad told me something really funny that he doesn't want this boy to become an addict like caterpillar oops. NOT I SAY ONE HOR. 
 Hehe why is Thomas so cute! I don't know how many cakes have he blown since his arrival in Nov 11. If I'm not wrong, this should be the 4th one. He must be really happy cuz he keeps telling me that he wants to blow off the candles when I'm back with the cake! 
Emicakes' D24 durian cake is mad love! Super delicious with all the durian fillings! 
 Haha Xuan say that those candles looks like they're burning the cakes off! 
 YOU SEE YOU SEE!!! OMG DURIANS! Thomas doesn't want any of them though. #angmo
Today's dinner was 4 bo's laksa. Totally cleared. Durian cake, for the first time, everyone's fighting for another serving or a bigger serving. Also don't have alrd. Actl they are not flexible. The next size is about twice this size! So I've got no choice but to choose this one. Anw, I needa text Wj to thank him for buying the cake with me ;) Mummy's happy! 

No comments: