Thursday, September 01, 2011

Check out my bag

Day 25 – What I would find in your bag

Top (left to right) - Camera pouch with camera, Apple earpiece, "other-cards" pouch
Middle - Can't you tell its an umbrella, Wallet, Contact lens pouch
Bottom - Mobile, Tuition pens, Itouch4, Calculator

Took this photo in Tampines Regional Library with Weilin after our lunch at 18 Chef yesterday. The food was ok only, but quite cheap though for the portion with drinks & ice cream (chocolate ew!). We walked around and bought my sister's bday present afterwhich we had nothing to do so we went to Tampines. 

X

Supposedly a date with Xinyan but while but Rachel called before I left house so she came along ^^ We had lunch at Ichiban Sushi (it was my first time) and then we went walking around town. Anw its getting boring around town and I think H&M's opening will be damn crowded. The barriers are already up when the opening's in 2 days' time gosh. Anw had tuition and I walked a long long way on my way home cuz I thought I'd try a "shorter" way but it took me 30 minutes instead. What a short-cut.

No comments: