Monday, September 19, 2011

"我们来了"


Caught 大武生 with Weilin this afternoon after our lunch at Aston's! Hahaha the only thing that is nice about the show is 吴尊! I am not biased, or maybe I am but I think almost everyone in the cinema is talking about him, especially the 4 teens sitting in front of us. They talk really loud like I can hear almost eveyrthing they said to one another! The ending and the plot's kinda expected, but nevertheless, 7 bucks for the movie with a free small popcorn. Passioncard for the win!

Anw, my calender of events for the week is going to be damn shitty cuz everyone's exams are drawing so near, and everyone's bday too. Omg. 

Monday - Tuition / MFP dinner
Tuesday - Xinyan's meet-up / Tuition
Wednesday - Double tuition
Thursday - First day of Year 2 in Uni / Tuition
Friday - Tuition
Saturday - Beach Day / Dinner at Hyatt (Y)
Sunday - YES I AM FREE WOOHOO cuz I postponed Donny's outing lol.

H E C T I C

No comments: